P2 Dumps

Tuesday 18 October 2016

P2 Advanced Management Accounting Exam Dumps

Question No 1:

An electronics company sells a range of tablet computers. Tablet computers come complete with an operating system that is regarded as the market leader. The company aims to launch a new version of its hardware every eighteen months and a major update to its software every three years. The latest version of the tablet computer is always sold at a higher price, but the older version that has been replaced is then sold for a time at a discounted price. Which pricing model does this company appear to be using?


A. Penetration and loss leader pricing
B. Penetration and product bundling
C. Skimming and loss leader pricing
D. Skimming and product bundling

Answer: D

P3 Risk Management Dumps

6 comments:

  1. Get fully exact & valid CIMA P2 dumps questions from RealExamDumps.com and prepare your exam in just 24 hours. They are famous in providing real exam questions & If you really want to pass your exam then contact them now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had an amazing experience with the experts working on Cimadumps.com who designed P3 dumps. Very short and terse description was given in the form of P3 Question & answers. I perused the whole stuff and got a very comprehensive understanding of the subject. I suggest to all my colleagues and friends to buy P3 exam dumps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me appreciate Dumpsforsure.com for providing the best guide for my P3 Dumps exam. It made me tension free after registering with them. They made me feel so confident. Provides you a completely exam like environment in their practice tests. Thank you so much for the wonderful service you are providing at an affordable rates. Relevant and modified exam syllabus. The dumps are mobile compatible; I use to easily access the material through my smart phone. Thank you for creating such a great platform for seeking information. Definitely avail their training kits for best scores. Highly satisfied by their service.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was in dire need of a reliable material when I was suggested to use P3 Dumps
    for the preparation of my IT exam. I memorized all the information given in this real material and aced my certification. P3 dumps proved to be the best material.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my close friends suggested me to use CIMA P3 dumps pdf and I’m happy for doing so at the right time. I knew about the real value of this smart guide when I downloaded free demo questions from Exam4Lead.I have enjoyed my preparation with CIMA P3 questions and answers and suggest others to seek help from the same source.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing! That was my incredible experience by the readiness of P2 Dumps from Examsforsure.com. Prior to taking test, I was extremely confounded however after planning from Examsforsure.com, It helped me so much and I finished my test without any problem.

    ReplyDelete